JR Toyota Gazoo Racing TS050 Hybrid 2019 Mini 4WD
The TOYOTA GAZOO Racing TS050 HYBRID had a season to remember in 2018-19, taking an astounding six 1-2 finishes in eight races, and proving too much for its competitors. In commemoration of its success, this Tamiya model comes with up-to-date sponsor logos and livery for the body (now molded in polycarbonate-ABS), plus updated tires on the midship aero MA chassis.
The Ultra-Efficient MA Chassis
The MA (Midship AERO) Chassis has its motor in the center, and features a design which focuses upon achieving outstanding aerodynamic performance. It has six individual low-friction rollers, a rear skid bar and other speedy features developed thanks to years of design experience. The single-piece monocoque frame also guarantees that assembling and keeping the car well-maintained is a task that can be performed by beginners and veteran racers alike. Here, the MA chassis features a 3.5:1 gear ratio.
• Mini 4WD model assembly kit. Length: 156mm, width: 97mm, height: 41mm.
• A polycarbonate body recreates the powerful form of the car, capturing the bulging fenders, low bonnet and complex side pontoons. A separate polycarbonate part depicts the dorsal fin, and is attached with double- sided tape.
• Stickers are included in the kit to recreate sponsor logos, plus red and black livery sections. Choose to recreate the no.7 or no.8 car.
• Dark silver fin spoke wheels are now paired with super hard tires in black.
• Type 130 double shaft motor is included. The model features a 3.5:1 gear ratio.
• Two AA batteries are required (sold separately).
• A wide range of Grade-Up Parts is available separately to customize your machine.