Speeder Bike - Sixth Scale
ABOUT THIS SIXTH SCALE FIGURE ACCESSORY
From????Star Wars Episode VI: Return of the Jedi,????Sideshow is proud to debut the Sixth Scale Speeder Bike????Star Wars collectible.
Capable of reaching breakneck speeds,????Imperial Scout Troopers????raced their Speeder Bikes through the forest moon of Endor, whizzing between trees and underbrush in an unforgettable chase against Luke Skywalker and Princess Leia, as they attempted to warn the shield generator stations of the Rebel Alliance's presence.
The highly-detailed rapid-transport reconnaissance vehicle boasts a sleek design with a military grade repulsor lift engine, power cell, and a simple blaster cannon for defense. Built for maneuverability, it features articulated foot pedals, engine flaps, and steering vanes to achieve the perfect action display, with or without a pilot.
Mounted on a museum-quality base to complete the hover effect, the Sixth Scale Speeder Bike is an essential addition for recreating your favorite scenes from the Battle of Endor.
- Star Wars
- Sideshow Collectibles
- Sixth Scale Figure Accessory
- The Sideshow Collectibles Design and Development Team
- Bernardo Esquivel????(Paint)
- Mat Brouillard????(Sculpt)
- David Igo????(Design)
- Jason Eaton????(Paint)
- Joe Allard????(Design)
- Tim Niver????(Sculpt)
- Kevin Ellis
- Pascual Wawoe????(Sculpt)
- Matt Bischof????(Development)
- Jesse Lincoln????(Development)
WHAT'S IN THE BOX?
The????Sixth Scale Speeder Bike????specially features:
- Highly detailed Speeder Bike sculpt
- Articulated foot pedals
- Articulated engine flaps
- Articulated steering vanes
- Fabric Bedroll
- Vehicle support stand
- Forest Environment Base Accessory????
- Product Size
- Height: 9" (228.6 mm) | Width: 5" (127 mm) | Depth: 20" (508 mm) |????*
- Box Size
- Height: 7.00" (177.8 mm) | Width: 17.00" (431.8 mm) | Depth: 18.00" (457.2 mm) |????*